Ms. Corinne L. Cortes is an insurance litigator, admitted to practice law in Spain in 2002 and California in 2010. Ms. Cortes focuses her law practice on commercial, business, and insurance law. She regularly advises and advocates on behalf of policyholders and insurance professionals, providing guidance on legal principles for analyzing insurance policies and adjusting liability and property claims. She researches and analyzes important coverage issues to determine how courts will interpret various policy provisions. Ms. Cortes’ background includes five years of insurance defense litigation. She is fluent in Spanish, as well as several other languages, including Catalan and French.
Admitted to Practice
- Spain (2002)
- California (2010)
- South Bay Bar Association-Member
- Il·lustre Col·legi D’Advocats de Barcelona (Barcelona Bar Association)-Member
- Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District – Tenured Teacher
- University of California, Los Angeles UCLA – Lecturer
- University of Barcelona – Tenured Professor
- Andrew M. Meinzer Law Office – Trusts & Estates Associate
- Cochran, Davis & Associates – Insurance Defense Associate
Ms. Cortes was raised in California and completed her Bachelor of Arts, Master of Arts, and Doctor of Philosophy degrees in the University of California system. She spent twelve years living in Barcelona, Spain, where she obtained a law degree and began practicing law in 2002. She currently lives in Rolling Hills Estates and enjoys recreational tennis, jogging, spending time with family, and long weekends at her second home in Wawona, California.